- Alidya is an anti-lipodystrophic agent often referred to as 2nd Motolese’s Solution, containing ingredients such as amino acids.
- Buy Alidya to treat and prevent cellulite and its visible effects such as orange-peel skin. This injectable solution contains ingredients that help restructure the adipose tissue, which is body fat. It is normal for body fat to be present, but sometimes this fat pushes against the connective tissue. This pushing gives an uneven appearance to the skin above, sometimes referred to as an orange-peel look. Although this cellulite is not harmful, some people are self-conscious about how their skin looks.
- Cellulite is more common in women than men, and although it is usually associated with being overweight, thin people also have cellulite. Some researchers believe it is poor circulation that deposits toxins in an area, triggering fat cells to swell and form cellulite.
- By reducing toxicity in the adipose tissue and improving oxygenation, Alidya can help reduce the lumpy look of fat that is visible at the skin’s surface. To use Alidya, inject small amounts of the solution across the treatment area with a mesotherapy technique. The injections should go deep into the dermal layer or subcutaneous layer. It will usually take between seven and twelve weekly applications of this anti-cellulite solution to reduce the look of cellulite in a particular area. The number of applications depends on the severity of cellulite in the treated area. Alidya treatments should help reduce the look of existing cellulite as well as help prevent the formation of new cellulite, but to maintain the cellulite-free look, repeat the injections about once a year. Use this injectable solution on areas of the body with visible cellulite, such as the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, knees, and arms.
- The side effects of Alidya can include light to moderate redness at the injection site and small, superficial hematomas at the injection site. These side effects should completely resolve within a few hours of the treatment. Rarely, Alidya could cause episodes of transient pain. Alidya treatments are generally well-tolerated.
If you are interested in taking help of the RealBotoxStore products, then you can place your order on our website and the product will be reached at your home in the original form. When you will purchase this product from our website, then you can be sure that you will get the best quality of medicine at reasonable prices as we never charge an extra amount of money to our customers.